Tuesday, May 13, 2008

News and Upcoming Events

Thank you to all the mothers and daughters who were involved with the brunch on Saturday. I hear that everyone had a great time together.

Remember, its time to start getting in your forms for Teen Camp and YouthWAVE. If your child wants to attend YouthWAVE, please let me know. We need to work with you on the fundraising process. For Teen Camp registration, just give them to me. You save $50 if you get the registration forms in by June 6th. If you family needs help with the registration costs, please shoot me an email or call.

Indiana Jones Lock-In: May 23-24, 2008
We are still in need of a few more chaperones for the Lock-In. Your help would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you can help that night. We need some adults who can help organize the food and help run some of the games during the night. Thanks for your consideration.

Hopefully you all have received the summer letter and calendar in the mail. If you didn't, please let me know and I will get one to you. If you plan on attending or your child plans on attending any trip you may let me know at your earliest convenience.

We have some great things happening this summer so please try to be involved. Thank you all for being a part of this ministry. Please keep it in your daily prayers.

Dan

No comments: